We are working hard to continuously add multiplayer support to new games each month.
- Games with the above icon on its info page support simultaneous multiplayer. You must have a controller for each player.
- Connect both game controllers, and check that they both work within the Antstream menu.
- Select and start a multiplayer enabled game.
- Depending on the game, you will have to either;
- Press start on both game pads
- Press start with second player, to enable the second player
- Choose multiplayer game mode
Note: You will not be able to play single player games with the second player game pad.
We currently don't support online simultaneous multiplayer, but we are well aware that this is a feature that is wanted by many. We take all your requests into consideration and are aiming to implement these things in the future, so please stay tuned!
We are always working on improving the multiplayer experience. If you have any feedback, please use Discord, or if you experience any technical issues not noted in this article, then please raise a ticket with Customer Support here.