We are working hard to continuously add multiplayer support to new games each month. Following are the steps to set this up.
- Games with the above icon support 2 player multiplayer, and must use 2 controllers.
- Connect both game controllers, and check that they both work within the Antstream menu.
- Select and start a multiplayer enabled game.
- Depending on the game, you will have to either;
- Press start on both game pads
- Press start with second player, to enable the second player
- Choose two player game mode
Note: You will not be able to play single player games with the second player game pad.
Please note we are always working on improving the multiplayer experience. If you have any feedback please use Discord, or if you experience any technical issues not noted in this article, then raise a ticket with our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.