We support "QWERTY" keyboards, "AZERTY" and "QWERTZ" keyboards at the moment, and we plan on expanding our range of keyboard support in future.
Articles in this section
- Can I map my own controls?
- Do Xbox One/360 Controllers work with Antstream on Mac?
- Do you support non-UK keyboard mapping for games?
- Fire TV: Can I use the Fire TV remote with Antstream Arcade?
- How do I close the app with a gamepad/controller?
- I'm having problems using PS4 controllers with FireTV/Nvidia Shield/Android devices. What's going on?
- Mac: Which Gamepad/Controller can I use?
- My wireless controller doesn't work when I start playing games, but works in the Antstream app menu.
- Nvidia Shield: What are the Nvidia gamepad buttons?
- Nvidia Shield: Why can't I navigate the virtual keyboard using a controller?